[Recclub-l] Rec Club Meeting Monday Night at 8PM

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 9 11:37:49 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great first week and are enjoying this wonderful snow. I was just sending a reminder that we will be having a meeting this Monday (January 10, 2011) at 8:00 PM in Grover. Again, I will say we will be meeting at the couches but we will probably be in the same room as last week (I will get this room reserved for upcoming weeks hopefully). We have a lot to discuss. If you don't believe me see the attached agenda. I hope to see you all there!

Thanks,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu