[Recclub-l] Planning Meeting Monday @ 8:00 PM in Grover W111

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 27 15:51:57 EST 2011

Alrighty everyone,

We are having our planning meeting/last meeting of the quarter Monday at 8:00 PM in Grover W111. Pizza will be provided. Please bring any other food/beverages you would like to share. This meeting is very important as it dictates everything we will be doing Spring quarter. Also, there may be some important changes we want your opinion on. Finally, we will of course talk about that thing occuring at that place on Friday, March 11th. Thanks and have a nice day.

Sincerely yours,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu