[Recclub-l] Fun Meeting Thursday at 6:00

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 20 20:05:49 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

The Rexperts have spoken and they have decided to meet on Thursday at 6 at the Ping climbing wall (I made that up but it sounds good.) So meet there at 6 and Jeff will take care of it from there. Enjoy! I may see you but I must ref at 6:30. That is all! Oh and Tina should probably call me so she knows her duties at the Rec Conference tomorrow.

Have a great evening,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu