[Recclub-l] Meeting Tonight at 8 in Grover W111

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 11 10:41:31 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I know I say this every week but tonight is indeed a very important meeting. Bring your friends like last time and everything will be great. I am ready this time. Just a little head's up, but tonight we will be restructuring the club a little. In order for this to work, I need your serious involvement. So come tonight at 8pm in Grover W111 and help us have a successful quarter.

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu