[Recclub-l] Meeting Reminder: Monday 10/11/10

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 10 22:08:02 EDT 2010

 Everyone,

We will be having a VERY IMPORTANT meeting in Grover W115 on Monday 10/11/10. We have finalized some events that were being planned and officially have a decent task on our hands with Capture the Flag.. All your help and input is needed please attend this meeting. For your attendance, their will be pizza. Please BYOLB - that is bring your own legal beverages.  I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night.

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu