[Recclub-l] Please Read: Final OFFICIAL Meeting of the Quarter

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun May 23 11:06:36 EDT 2010

 Greetings Rec Club,

First of all, for those of you who attended Relay for Life, I want to thank you. The event was a hit and lots of fun. Furthermore, we defeated the rainstorm and the solved the case of the missing canopy.

Second, ALL MONEY IS DUE! This includes your dues @ $7 and if you ordered a relay T-shirt @ $9. (Kate bring all of the books and such, we will be having a short meeting after the whole meeting.

Third, tomorrow night (Monday May 23, 2010) we will be having our final meeting for Spring Quarter 2010. This meeting will go down at 8:00 PM in Grover W111. The meeting is of much importance and I hope to see everyone there. In addition, there will be FOOD - Chips and lots of other leftover stuff from Relay - no meat or main course, just snacks. Pepsi and Orange Soda will also be provided. The following is a list of topics that will be discussed so you have the opportunity to start thinking about possible ideas.

  *   Recap Relay
  *   Student Involvement Fair
  *   Fall Quarter
  *   FUNDRAISING
  *   End of the year cookout and PARTY!
  *   T-shirts ?

This meeting is going to dictate what Rec Club is all about next year. I am excited to see you all there and get a calendar planned. See everyone tomorrow night at 8:00 PM in Grover W111.

- Dustin Hall