[Recclub-l] Meeting Monday night at 8:00 PM in Grover W111

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 7 11:59:10 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

Guess what! Monday night is the last meeting of Winter Quarter. Wow! I remember that approximately nine weeks ago we were going on a ski trip.....It seems so far away. Anyways, Monday night is probably one of the most important meetings of the quarter (If not the most important). It is our concluding/planning meeting for next quarter. All of your input is greatly appreciated. The more people there, the more ideas we will have for a successful quarter. Please come....The meeting is MONDAY night at 8PM in GROVER W111.  Tell all of your friends. I can't wait to see everyone there. Have a great sunny Sunday and see you tomorrow night!

-Dustin Hall