[Recclub-l] Ski Trip and Meeting 12/4/10 at 8:00 PM

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 3 21:56:40 EST 2010

 Welcome Back to Athens everyone!!!! We are going to start this New Year off right by changing some meetings and a lot of other miscellaneous items. First and foremost we will be having our first meeting of the year at 8:00 PM at the Grover Couches Monday night. That's right 8:00 PM at the couches on 12/4/10. Next there is a ski trip scheduled for this weekend. There will be more info at the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting and are interested in the ski trip contact Dustin ASAP.

dh226807 at ohio.edu
(937) 726-8814

Thanks and see everyone tomorrow night,
Dustin