[Recclub-l] Fundraiser & Zoo

Huey, Michael mh134006 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 19 14:18:48 EST 2010

Fundraiser

Our fundraiser is tonight.  We will be selling grilled cheese sandwiches in front of the courthouse on Court Street.  Here's the latest schedule I have:

10pm-12am
Michael
Kristen
Megan
Kate

12am-2am
Matt
Crystal
Jenny

If anyone else is available at any time during the fundraiser, please come and help out.  For the 10pm shift, please show up at the courthouse right at 10pm.  It won't take long to set up.  Kate, please bring your grilled cheese ingredients with you.  If we run out of stuff we will run to the store at that time.  If anyone has any questions, feel free to e-mail or call me at (937) 380-2287.  Tell all your friends to come and buy a grilled cheese!

Zoo
For the zoo trip we are meeting in the Ping parking lot- near the tennis/golf center- at 9:45am on Saturday. Admission to the zoo is $6. Parking per car is also $5. Please be sure to bring money for admission as well as for the drivers for gas and parking. Jenny and Megan will be driving and will split people into separate cars in the morning.  If you haven't RSVP'd yet and plan on going, please let Megan know. If you have any questions, ask tonight at the fundraiser...