[Recclub-l] Rec Club Meeting Feb. 8th

Huey, Michael mh134006 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 7 11:34:30 EST 2010

 Rec Club,
First off I just want to say congrats on a successful election and recognize our new officers:
Co- Presidents: Dustin and Jenny
Treasurer: Kate
Secretary: Crystal
Historian/ Fundraising Chair: Ben
We look forward to you all making Rec Club even awesome-er!!!!

Okay, so now the future list of events...

The Adventure Summit- March 5th and 6th
We have briefly mentioned this conference. I just wanted to give you all a date to keep in mind. I am planning on going and if many others want to join we can work out a carpool system.

Summer Job Fair-Feb. 25th
Everyone needs to bring to this Monday's meeting (Feb. 8th). an example of a flier they would like to use to get people interested

Columbus Zoo Day Trip- Feb. 21st
This a tentative date thus far. More info will be discussed at a later meeting.

Court Street Fundraiser- Feb. 19th
The following people signed up for shifts. Please be there or let someone know if you cannot make.
10-12am Shift:
John Leite
Kate Schmidlin
Ben Houck

12-2am shift:
Jenny Young
Crystal
Matt Drumm

We will discuss what exactly we are selling on Monday.

Game Night- Feb. 11th
Everyone try to bring something to share
Festivities start at Jenny's house 8pm

Our next meeting will be on Monday Feb. 8th at 8pm in Grover W111. Come and be prepared with ideas and flyers.

Good luck to the floor hockey participants. Score some goals girls (and boys)! TONIGHT 5pm at PING!
See you all Monday,
Megan