[Recclub-l] Game Night is Tonight at Jenny's at 7:30

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 20 14:30:50 EDT 2010

 Below is the message in which Jenny sent me. A few side notes. You are responsible for beverages and snacks. Rec-Club has decided to save the money until Relay for snacks and such. So, I hope everyone has a great time.

 Hello,
Game night at my house around 7:30 Tuesday Night. I live at 50 Morris, the downstairs apartment. Morris is off of east states and runs parallel with Stimson. If you need more direction call me, 216.521.9039.

See ya Tuesday!

-Dustin