[Recclub-l] Frisbee Golf....Respond ASAP - Final decision will be made Friday at 4:00 PM

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 7 18:01:01 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone,

We had a great meeting on Tuesday night and I am sure that next weeks will be just as awesome. Thank you for coming. Now, I have some updates for Frisbee Golf. If the weather is permitting this will go down on April 15th at 6:00.

If you are planning on being there, I need to know by this Friday at 4 PM so I can tell you how much it will cost.

Here's the deal,

A) I can order beginner's disc golf sets for $22.00 for three discs. If you are interested in a set just let me know.

B) If you do not think you want a set but still want to play, you are definitely still welcome. There will be a fee however. The fee will be no more than 5 dollars. Rec Club will buy a set or two, depending on who wants to play and then we will determine the price from there.

C) You can play with your own discs.

Please respond to this e-mail with either option a, b, or c as soon as possible so I can order the discs. That is all for now and I hope to hear back from a lot of you.

Dustin Hall