[Recclub-l] FW: Hocking Hills Trip

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 2 13:12:07 EDT 2009

________________________________
From: sarah.m.maxwell at gmail.com [sarah.m.maxwell at gmail.com] on behalf of Sarah Maxwell [sm236505 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 1:07 PM
To: Hall, Dustin
Subject: Hocking Hills Trip

Hey Guys,

Reminder about the Hocking Hills Trip--if you want to go, RESPOND to this email, or email/call me (Sarah) if you don't, there may or may not be a spot for you to ride along.

Details.
SUNDAY 1pm LITTLE PEDEN (the small parking lot by peden stadium)

Weather:
In the 60's partly cloudy (which means partly sunny too!)

We'll head back to Athens alittle bit before dinner time.  If you have a car, know someone w/ a car, or can steal a car and want to take it for a test drive--and can legally drive and want too, add that in your "I'm coming" email, so we know how many  spots are available.

Thanks guys and hope to see you Sunday!
Sarah
sm236505 at ohio.edu<mailto:sm236505 at ohio.edu>
740.215.6845