[Recclub-l] Rec Club Meeting Tonight

dh226807 at ohio.edu dh226807 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 22 10:30:26 EDT 2009

Hey guys, I hope you are all having a wonderful week and are getting excited
for the Rec Conference. This is just a reminder that if you haven't paid for
your T-shirt, I will need the money TONIGHT. In addition, the meeting tonight
should be rather short (hopefully). The meeting will be in the PING LOUNGE at
8 PM. Ummm....yeah that should be about it...I hope to have the final schedule
of what you are doing tomorrow also tonight, but I have to find Danny for
that...Have a great day and I will see you tonight.

~Dustin Hall