[Qualtrics-users] how to display all questions in one page

Chilcott, Ricky chilcotr at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 20 11:32:53 EST 2015

Hi Kapil,

My experience is that the layout/page numbers generally follow the the “Question Blocks” in Qualtrics. So, if you have just one question block they should all be on the same page.

The only place that I have experienced that will change that is some of the skip/show logic settings. See the attached screenshot:
[cid:A512C903-71DA-4E20-B48C-D2C887ADDCDE at net.oit.ohio.edu]

If you’re doing skip logic, you can check the “In Page” so that it won’t require the user to go to the next page in order to show the next question. Does that help?

Ricky