[Qualtrics-users] Using Qualtrics as an assessment tool

Alexander, David alexandd at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 14 08:57:04 EST 2014

According to this web page, you can use Qualtrics for assessments.

http://qualtrics.com/research-suite/academic-solutions/

Here is some documentation from other school on how to construct a quiz with Qualtrics.
http://www.uwec.edu/help/Qualtrics/quiz.htm

Blackboard assessments probably have an advantage if you are using the Blackboard Grade book.  If you administer a quiz in Qualtrics, you would need to manually enter grades in Blackboard.

Dave