[PsiChi/PsychologyClub] Study Tables and Psi Chi Info!

Gloger, Elana eg323912 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 20 16:40:21 EDT 2017

Happy last week of classes, Bobcats!

REMINDER! We have study tables THIS Sunday in Baker 230 from 6-8PM! Come and study for finals with Psi Chi in a nice spacious room…unlike the crowded stuffy library!

Also, if you were unable to make it to the Psi Chi induction ceremony, you certificate is in a box in the office in Porter 200. When you walk in you can just let them know you’re there to pick it up and they’ll show you where it is.

Lastly, Seniors who ordered stoles and cords…reminder we are meeting tomorrow at 12PM in the lobby on the 2nd floor of Porter to exchange money and regalia!

If anyone has any questions, please email: eg323912 at ohio.edu

--Psi Chi/Psychology Club Exec Board