[Psichi] Courtside Pizza Social! (ALSO T-SHIRTS!!)

Gloger, Elana eg323912 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 15 11:59:17 EST 2016

Happy November Psychology Club and Psi Chi Members!

REMINDER!! T-shirts will only be available for purchase through next week! This will officially close on November 21st. The link is right here and the shirts are only 10 DOLLARS! The more shirts that are bought, the more money we can donate at the end of the year. Please consider purchasing the shirts for a good cause.
https://www.customink.com/g/cff0-00at-1fv9

Next, thanks to everyone who came to support us at our Chipotle fundraiser last Sunday! We raised more money than any fundraiser last year and it was all because of YOU!

Our meeting this Wednesday will work a bit differently than those in the past. Between 7PM and 7:30PM we will be in Porter making Holiday cards for the patients at ABH and stress-balls for ourselves for all of the impending finals week anxiety. Around 7:30 we will clean up and head, as a club, to Courtside for Slice Night! This is a GREAT opportunity to get to know other members of the club.
NOTE: If you are under 18 years old you WILL be able to enjoy this night with us at Courtside! Pizza is SUPER cheap and we are SUPER fun so we hope to see you there!!

As always, if anyone has any questions, please email Elana Gloger at eg323912 at ohio.edu<mailto:eg323912 at ohio.edu>

Have a great week-before-Thanksgiving!

Elana M. Gloger
Ohio University | College of Arts & Sciences
Psychology & Biological Sciences: Pre-Professional
Spanish Minor
President | Psi-Chi/Psychology Club
Learning Community Leader

Class of 2017