[Pisigmaalpha] Meeting Tomorrow

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 16 18:30:43 EDT 2015

Hello All!

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day! This is just a reminder that we will be having a meeting tomorrow night at 8:00 pm as usual! This won't be very long, so please try to attend!

SENIORS: If you want the medallion and or the cords for graduation, PLEASE bring your money tomorrow or make the effort to meet up with me soon so that we can send this out and get them back ASAP! The cords and medallions are $17 each or $30 for the combo pack. I want to get all of that info sent out soon so that we have them in time for graduation!

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, just email me or text me

See you tomorrow!

Ally Kaufman