[Pisigmaalpha] Meeting minutes and other info

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 29 09:00:36 EST 2015

Hi, sorry this is a week and a half late, it's been crazy recently. Anyways, there are a few things we need to discuss.

The first, and most important, is dues. We discussed that for all new members or those interested in becoming a member, dies will be collected NEXT TUESDAY 2/3 at our meeting. If you do not pay these dues, you will not be an actual member and therefore you cannot put this organization on your resumes. The dues are a one time fee of $50, and if you can't make it to the meeting please email me or text me and I will meet up with you to get your dues.

We are also going to work on doing a few pizza with the profs events this year, and so we are brainstorming a few different professors to come and speak. If you have any ideas, let me know.

We also discussed doing a film series type thing, showing films about different political topics. Once again, if you have any ideas for movies, let me know!

I'm going to talk to Dr. Grant today about all of our events to see what she thinks.

As always, email or text me with any questions.
Best,
Ally Kaufman
President, Pi Sigma Alpha
ak912410 at ohio.edu