[Pisigmaalpha] Meeting Tonight

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 17 10:48:11 EST 2015

Hi all,
Just a reminder about our meeting tonight, in Bentley Annex 202. We will be discussing bringing in new officers, so if you are interested in a position, please attend tonight! If you cannot make the meeting tonight, but are interested in a position, please let me know! We are wanting to get a new group of officers in sooner rather than later, so that there is time to train you and let you know what is going on!
Once we have new officers in, the will be free to change meeting times and dates, so keep that in mind if you want a position but Tuesday nights don't work for you!
Also, those of you who paid dues will be getting a receipt tonight, and if you haven't paid dues yet, PLEASE bring the money tonight!
As always, if you have any questions feel free to email or text me!
Ally Kaufman
(330) 285-5071