[Pisigmaalpha] Tuesday's Meeting

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 2 17:08:06 EST 2015

Hello all,

Sooo there have been a few things that have interfered with our meeting time tomorrow, February 3rd.

At the same time as our regularly scheduled meeting, there will be a "mini talk" from a political science major named Isaac, who recently settled a lawsuit with OU. Per Dr. Sullivan, he will come to " talk about the resulting change in OU’s Code of Conduct, law as an agent of institutional change, why he wants to go to law school, etc."

This is going to be co-sponsored by the Political Science department and Pi Sigma Alpha (apparently). I thought they were going to make it earlier, but I was just notified that it will be at 8:00 tomorrow.

So since we're co-hosting this, I figure we should still hold a "meeting" at this time, so we can have some turnout for something they've put our names on. We will still be collecting dues at tomorrow's meeting, and once again if you wan to become an actual member and haven't already paid the one-time fee, PLEASE bring $50 to the meeting tomorrow. If you can't make it to the meeting, please email me and we can set up a meeting time to collect your dues. We want to get this all out of the way so we can get you all considered members and start electing new executive leaders!

I know this is super last minute, but now we can say we've already had one event this semester and got off to a good start! As always, if you cannot make the meeting, just let me know. I will be sending out minutes (although they'll be short) sometime later this week

Thanks,
Ally Kaufman
President, Pi Sigma Alpha