[Pisigmaalpha] First Meeting!

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 2 09:22:27 EDT 2014

Hi All,
Hope everyone's classes are going well, I am sending this out to let you know we will be holding our first meeting on the school year soon!
This meeting is going to focus a lot on ways to recruit new members, as well as fundraising ideas. I would like to have a few new member info sessions in the upcoming weeks, so I figured we should all meet first so everyone knows what is going on!
Before I set a time, I would like to know everyone's availability throughout the week, preferably at night. If you could email or text me what times work best for you, that would be greatly appreciated!
    Email: ak912410 at ohio.edu
    Phone: (330) 285-5071
Look forward to seeing you all,
Ally Kaufman