[Pisigmaalpha] Meeting, Pizza w/ the Profs, and Jobs 101

Evans, Shaun se573211 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 26 11:45:49 EDT 2014

?Hey everyone,

We will be having a meeting next Tues (April 1st) in Bentley Annex 202 to talk about next years 2014-2015 PSA elections. If you are interested in running for office please come and we will provide you with info.

Second, Pizza with the Profs is will be happening soon! Dr. Thompson has agreed to come speak. As well we will have more information about that on Tues.

Finally tomorrow night in Bentley 023 there is a forum "POLS Degree: Jobs 101" where former POLS Majors from OU are coming in to talk about how their coursework applies to their real world careers. As well there will be the opportunity to receive advising and Pizza and Drinks.

See you all soon,

Shaun D. Evans
se573211 at ohio.edu