[Pisigmaalpha] Go Green Move-In Team

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 10 10:48:34 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I hope everyone's summer is going well! I'm sorry this is super super last minute, but this summer has been crazy for me and I haven't had a chance to do much of anything besides work. Anyways, there is an opportunity for us to earn up to $300 for our organization!

If we help with the freshman move-in days, August 21st and 22nd, we will be given anywhere between $50 and $300 depending on how many people show up to help. The deadline to register is Monday July 14th (again, sorry it is so last minute!). It is about a 4 hour commitment each day, along with a mandatory meeting at 7:00 pm on Wednesday August 20th. You will also be given a free t-shirt if you volunteer! There is more information available here:
http://www.ohio.edu/housing/busops/gogreen.cfm<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001kHD6lI3d8sbVYToGtIM2LAJb2yvUHBpH74r13lYN50gLvHuIN6vdOMB3rZQIMlQqnb2DntvvhXZvX0S-3QmcUYgnvDcI8XX6FoggmhxK_Zs20n5hzuO1gbr8mC6aqT2z63MosYBF9f1PCYgtfnmZ-hKLDl51pucGQqlVDn3ywGPs0ZJk-BCEV0Tugj1aGCHs8xHedFIJPNej-6KLhmJ72A==&c=AKzHX3YCZkMVVSqKKORMXbAma8lt52292FfnxVMe1drJIthX5oaXcA==&ch=PNh-XrbFCksHHSpnOD98VrSVuoXgpZF1Nl4yxk-9cSa6TQyLG3_S7Q==>

Marissa and I will be unable to attend due to conflicting events with out sorority, but if anyone will be in Athens on the 20th, the 21st and 22nd and would be willing to help out to earn some money for our organization, it would be greatly appreciated!

If this opportunity interests you, please email or text/call me ASAP! I need to register us by Monday!
Email: ak912410 at ohio.edu<mailto:ak912410 at ohio.edu>
Phone: (330) 285-5071

Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Ally Kaufman