[Pisigmaalpha] Insomnia Fundraising Opportunity

Mcadoo, Shannon sm159509 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 26 17:16:08 EDT 2013

Hey Guys,

I'm just trying to gauge everyone's thoughts as to how successful a fundraising event through Insomnia Cookies would be. It's called Donation Day. We submit a request for approval, and then a portion of all of that day's sales would go directly to us. I know that several other organizations have done it and gained some nice profits. The store would prepare flyers for us to hand out, and they would also promote us through their own social media venues. All we would have to do is hand out flyers and what not. I've attached a link so that you can explore it on your own. I don't really think that we have anything to lose by doing it, and I would be willing to head it up. Let me know what you guys think.

Best,

Shannon

https://insomniacookies.com/shopping/page/fundraising