[Pisigmaalpha] Involvement Fair

Mcadoo, Shannon sm159509 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 23 11:15:23 EDT 2013

Hi All!

I hope this email finds you well as you finish up the last couple days of summer. The Involvement Fair is this Sunday, and I am sure that it will be a good tool in our recruitment process. Alec, I know that you previously said that you would be willing to help staff the event. Check in is 1:00 - 2:30, with the event lasting 3:30 - 5:30. In case of inclement weather, we (Joel) will be notified by tomorrow at 10:00 AM of any cancellations. I have the trifold and brochures all ready to go, and I plan on checking in at probably 2:15. There's a two person maximum for each organization tomorrow as well. If anyone would like to join me for the event, just email me or send me a text at 740.566.2099. Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Shannon

Sent from my iPhone