[Pisigmaalpha] Listserv

Newby, Joel jn388506 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 14 19:52:14 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have created a list serv for our group. To email everyone in our group just put Pisigmaalpha at listserv.ohio.edu in the "to" area. Any questions just ask. Shannon, I have made you an admin for it. If yu have never used one before, let me know and ill walk you though how to manage it.

Sincerely,
Joel Newby
Joel B. Newby III
Ohio University, Graduate Student