[Phipsi-l] Study Tables

Anderson, Zachary za120809 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 23 16:42:46 EST 2012

I will be on the first floor of the library today (Monday), Tuesday, and Wednesday from 8-10pm and welcome all brothers who want to enjoy a silent evening preparing for any upcoming exams, presentations, quizzes, or the like.

As stated previously I will count all hours this week for the most study table hours prize and will also substitute any hours earned this week for any hours you may happen to miss during the quarter. If you think that you may have mandated hours when they are determined you might as well get some tonight while you have upcoming tests and then substitue them for a day you would otherwise troll facebook/youtube the whole time.

I look forward to seeing many of you this week!

brotastically,

Zack Anderson