[Phipsi-l] Heater work

Greg Bline gregbline at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:48:54 EST 2012

Fellas,

Just got the below email regarding some work on the house next week. Looks
like 1-11 will be a cold one- the heating company is going to do some work
on the heater next wednesday and thursday.

Thanks,
GB

Charlie,

 Work will happen next week. I will try & get hot water issue dealt with
first asap. Heat will be down for one long day & intermittently the next
day. We will need access to all rooms to bleed air on the later part of the
first day & the entire next day. Those days will tentitively be 1-11-12 &
1-12-12. I will keep everyone informed. GLH!