PKP Fwd: Phi Kappa Psi Tennessee Epsilon - Please Help

Smith, Hunter hs175608 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 1 22:46:59 EST 2012

Hunter Smith

Ohio University Interfraternity Council
Vice President of Member Development
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu
Public Relations Chairman

Begin forwarded message:

From: "McLeod, Mason Clark" <mmcleod2 at utk.edu<mailto:mmcleod2 at utk.edu>>
Date: February 1, 2012 10:43:18 PM EST
To: "hs175608 at ohio.edu<mailto:hs175608 at ohio.edu>" <hs175608 at ohio.edu<mailto:hs175608 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Phi Kappa Psi Tennessee Epsilon - Please Help

Hunter Smith,

My name is Mason McLeod and I am the President of the Tennessee Epsilon Chapter of Phi Kappa Psi at the University of Tennessee. You are the guy I have contact information for the Ohio Nu Chapter at the Ohio University. I am contacting you because I am enlisting your help in a competition on our campus.

There is a new social networking site known as NuHook. It combines Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn. In this site, you “tag” people that you know in order to get connected to them. There aren’t profiles; it is anonymous because it is meant to get people together who don’t know each other that well. The Fraternity that gets the most people to register and “tag” other people gets $5,000 to donate to Habitat for Humanity. We would love that opportunity.

So please forward this message onto your Chapter. The website is www.NuHook.com/utk<http://www.NuHook.com/utk>. When you register, select “Phi Kappa Psi” as your organization. Please register and start tagging everyone you know. We need as many people as possible. So please ask everyone you know to help out. The only requirements are they have to be 18 or older. So talk to every person you know and ask them to help us. The more people you tag, the more money we get. We would truly appreciate the help in raising funds for this great cause.

Registration takes about 30 seconds and you can begin “tagging” people immediately just by searching for them and sending them a message. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Please take 10 minutes of your day and register on our behalf and ask your Chapter, friends and family too as well. The competition started today and ends February 20th. Please help us!

If you have any questions, please just email me.

Mason McLeod…