[Phipsi-l] Fw: Fwd: Chapter house

Hunter Smith hs175608 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:51:43 EDT 2011

Hunter Smith
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu President
330-401-1171
hs175608 at ohio.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Bline <gregbline at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:51:07
To: <hs175608 at ohio.edu>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Chapter house

Cool - Here's what I'd like to send out to the guys-

Guys living in the Phi Psi house,

On Thursday 10/6 Figi's chapter advisor is sending contractors to check out
the house. If there are any problems with windows, pipes, leaks, or anything
of that nature please let me know. They shouldn't be coming in any rooms, so
no worries there. No big deal but I wanted you all to be aware.

Thanks,
Greg