[Phipsi-l] IMPORTANT: Man-Date Assignments

Hiram Foster h.sun.foster at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:17:00 EDT 2011

See this link for the assignments:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am-DQm2l2jCMdGc3RmhlejdiZVhHeU1XaUVYRVRLRFE&hl=en_US

You will be reimbursed up to $7 (you must keep your receipts), YOU ARE
BUYING THEM LUNCH. Feel free to meet with them individually or together.
TAKE THEM OUT BY FRIDAY.

- Don't bash ANYTHING
- When asked about parties, our response will be: "Yes, we have them but
it's not something we choose to talk about during recruitment.
- Talk about involvement, families, interests, hobbies, etc. NOT Religion,
Politics, or Drinking. (Involvement ≠ Opinions. We want to avoid opinions on
these topics, involvement is okay.)

Thank you for volunteering for this, your role is extremely important in
taking these guys out and showing them that you are interested in getting to
know them. I cannot stress how important it is that you follow through with
this.

You guys rock, keep it up and feel free to invite other brothers to tag
along.

Hiram