[Phipsi-l] RSVP if you are going to the laser-tag event ASAP

Hiram Foster h.sun.foster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:38:22 EDT 2011

PLEASE email me at hsunfoster+laser at gmail.com and let me know if 1) you are
going, and 2) if you can drive.

Do this asap, we need a head count to figure out transportation.

We will be assembling at the house at 3pm (not 2pm) on Saturday. Since I
love you all so much, we're paying for everyone's laser-tag.

amici.
Hiram

p.s. I'm speaking tomorrow at 180, the weekly meeting for CRU and basically
sharing my life story. I'd love for you guys to come and show your support,
it would mean a lot to me. It's tomorrow at 9pm in morton 201.