[Phipsi-l] GREEK LIFE EDU for those who haven't done it and Ali for new member ed.

hs175608 at ohio.edu hs175608 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 5 17:09:59 EDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lipka <mjl at phikappapsi.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:54:09
To: <hs175608 at ohio.edu>
Cc: <as301608 at ohio.edu>; <rkransomii at gmail.com>; <blazer99 at aol.com>
Subject: 2011-2012 - Greek Life EDU Login Information and Policy Change

Brother,

Attached you will find the 2011-2012 Greek Life EDU login information
for new members and members who have not completed the program.  This
login information will NOT be sent to individual new members or members.
It is your responsibility to send out this information to your new
members and members.  We recommend new members start the Greek Life EDU
program during their first week of new member education, as part of your
chapter's New Member Education program.

Also, attached is a Memorandum regarding a policy change to the Greek
Life EDU program.  This will affect you and your chapter.  Please review
it carefully, and contact me with any questions.

Fraternally,

Mark...

Mark J. Lipka (Lycoming '04)

Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity - A Tradition of Service and Excellence

Director of Chapter Services

5395 Emerson Way

Indianapolis, IN 46226

317-632-1852 (phone)

317-275-3443 (fax)

Join us for the 2012 Grand Arch Council, July 11-15, 2012 at the Grand
Hyatt in San Antonio!