[Phipsi-l] Outstanding Dues

PJ Pepa pjpepa3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 00:06:16 EDT 2011

Brothers,

Here is the list of those who have not paid dues and those who have not paid
housing. I know a lot of people are waiting on the University loans to come
in, so if someone could tell me when those come in that would help. If you
have problems with Omega, or if you have questions for me please let me
know. Thanks guys.

   Outstanding Dues Alu, Ryan Anderson, Zack Andrachik, Matt ($200) Blazer,
Sam Butler, Leon Carter, Ben Anon Galick, Andy Gotschall, Jarrod Ivory,
Tyler Knavel, Chris Skove, Trevor Watts, Luke Westerh, Alex

   Outstanding Rent andBoard Alu, Ryan Blazer, Sam Anon Foster, Hiram Galick,
Andy Gotschall, Jarrod Knavel, Chris Aman, Ali Westerh, Alex
--
*PJ Pepa*
*Ohio University Class of 2014*