[Phipsi-l] MANDATORY RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAM

Alex Westerh awesterh889 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:46:59 EDT 2011

Hey bros,

We will be having our quarterly risk management program that I know you all
love so much SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6, 6-8 p.m. BENTLY 129. You are REQUIRED TO BE
THERE....

If you canot be there for any reason, I need to know by the end of next week
so I can  make sure we will have the numbers we need for the program to
count. If you do not show up for any reason, and do not let me know by the
end of next week you WILL be grievenced. :)

Amici,
Brother Westerh. . .

--
The Post, Athens, OH