[Phipsi-l] Cabo

Sam Blazer sblaze17 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:24:13 EST 2011

With no one else notifying me that they have bought plane tickets I
strongly encourage everyone who wants to go to register on the
http://www.americanla.org/ website. The deal that I struck with Jerry was
that if we got over fifteen people to go he would waive everyone's fees but
with everyone not buying plane tickets in a sign of good faith, I don't
want to screw the guys who have already bought their plane tickets out of
the possibility of waived fees.  You will register from the email that was
sent to you and afterwards you will go to the registration scroll bar and
go to scholarships where you will apply for the fellowship to get the fee
waived.  It says that the deadline is the 1st but it recently got extended
to the 10th. Please do this as quickly as possible, I have already put in a
good word for everyone in our chapter.

Sam Blazer...