[Phipsi-l] Binder Materials Required for Position Holders

Hiram Foster h.sun.foster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:12:00 EST 2011

Each committee and officer position must have the following at the
beginning of next quarter:

- Definition of the Position: Bullet point, specify role and various duties
(1 pg.)
- Short Letter to Current/Future position holder: what works, what doesn't
work, advice, words of wisdom, etc. (1 pg.)
- Collection of resources needed/used: contacts, venues, receipts, schedule
of past event, budgets

Work on these over break and bring them to the meeting the Sunday following
initiation or you will be grievanced. I don't care who does it (old or new
position holder), it just needs to get done. I'll have binders for you next
quarter.