[Phipsi-l] Heating for In house guys

Greg Bline gregbline at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:46:41 EDT 2011

Tomorrow, starting at 9am, Mountaineer heating will being going room by
room through our house to make sure our heating vents on. They will be
starting in the basement and going up from there. Please clear out
everything that is front of your heating vent. If something is in front of
it they will either move it, or you might not get heat, so please check
this tonight.

I'll be out of town for a wedding but please don't hesitate to call me if
there are any questions(            937-206-4698       <%28937-206-4698>).

Thanks,
Greg