[Phipsi-l] REMINDER! Initiation is TOMORROW NIGHT

Michael Scerbin michaelscerbin at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:34:21 EDT 2011

Brothers,

This is just a friendly reminder that initiation is tomorrow night, pledges
will start the challenge at 6 pm which means brothers need to be in the
chapel no later than 7 pm... there are only 4 pledges so if people are there
early we can get done early!

On a side note, I know some of you older guys have not been around much this
quarter, for a multitude of reasons, I understand, I have not been around as
much as I would have liked either... but seeing as this will be the last
initiation that many of us will be able to attend as actives this is my
attempt at getting as many of us to show up. We helped start this chapter
lets end our time here at OU on a good note and wish our younger brothers
good luck.

Amici,

Brother Scerbin