[Phipsi-l] Bare on the Bricks

Shirvani-Aman, Alireza as301608 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 1 12:07:00 EST 2011

If you plan on going to Bare on the Bricks you need to either give me $10 by friday, or register yourself, listing your organization as Phi Kappa Psi at the link below, or play $12 the day of.  No, if you sign up day of, you don't get extra hours just for paying more.

You get 3 hours for paying, participating, and donating clothes to this event. If you give a significant amount of extra clothes, you'll get an extra hour as well.

Go to Goodwill and buy clothes.  If you need a ride, I'm sure you can easily find one seeing as many of us go there nearly weekly.

https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/OUL/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=70825

22 people signed up, and only 1 person has paid me.  If you already signed yourself up and paid, let me know.

Amici,
Ali Aman
Hod, Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi - Ohio Nu

P.S.
If you want to get a CockSox, talk to Cameron.