[Phipsi-l] GO Green move-in

Duncan, Michael md290710 at ohio.edu
Sun Jun 26 22:01:48 EDT 2011

Hey guys, I need everybody's name, email, cell, and shirt size for the GO Green Move-in Crew. If you guys could email/message that to me that would be great. My email is md2907102ohio.edu. Thanks guys
Hey Brothers,

I need to be sure that I have everyone's name, email, phone number, and shirt size. If you could email me your information that would be great. Also, if you have any questions about the move-in crew let me know. I hope everyone is having a great summer.

Mike Duncan