[Phipsi-l] awards

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 6 11:15:10 EDT 2011

I'm going to wait till fall quarter to hand out the scholarship awards.  With PJ already home and me almost broke, I don't have the funds to be able to give out the awards.  Don't worry, I have all the information saved, and I'll hand out everything next quarter.  That includes most improved gpa, best pledge gpa, most study table hours, and grades for tickets.  You can still show me grades, but you either have to catch me at the library or come down to my place.  I won't be making special trips to the house just so you can show me grades.  Keep studying and goodluck with your finals

Ajaximus