[Phipsi-l] Senior Sendoff

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 3 14:35:26 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone,

    Just a reminder that senior sendoff is this Sunday at Strouds, starting at 1 p.m! Feel free to bring footballs, frisbees, anything you want. We will be cooking out and then basically just sharing stories as is tradition. Everybody should come and say bye to our graduates!

    On an unrelated note, It doesn't look like the service event I talked about last chapter is happening. The people I was talking to apparently lost interest in our group and stopped talking to me. I'll get something together in the fall to make up for it. For those of you who still don't have hours, I will probably be volunteering at the soup kitchen on Tuesday if anyone wants to join.

Strength and Honor,

Ben Carter
Alumni Relations Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu