[Phipsi-l] Recruitment at Baker - Forgot Details

Hiram Foster h.sun.foster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:19:54 EST 2011

Forgot to mention that this will be taking place this Thursday (Jan 27th)!

-------------------

Men, if you are interested in helping out with recruitment, please be at the
first floor of Baker between 2 and 5.  We will be at a table with
information and hittin on some dudes.

Dress code is suit; or khakis and a collared shirt/letters; dress shoes.  If
you're going to be there, text Alex Westerh at 330-554-3945.

You don't have to stay the whole time, we're looking for one
hour commitments.  We need your participation!

--
Press Ever On,

Hiram Foster
216-346-1063