[Phipsi-l] Spring Play Actors needed

Ransom, Ronald rr287109 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 23 23:26:28 EST 2011

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to forward this along to all of you. Please respond to Dustin if you have any questions!

Ron

>From the award-winning writer of Gays, Greeks, & Grape Juice...

Comes a new play on sexual assault and rape on college campuses, titled "Consent".

This year's performance will take place during Spring Quarter, but we are hoping to assemble a cast and crew following this meeting on Jan. 25th.

If you're interested in acting in the play, serving as a crew member, or helping out in another way - please be in attendance for this meeting. Actors - please prepare a short performance monologue, story, or reading for the Director. No prior experience needed; however, all actors will need to be able to memorize a LARGE number of lines in a timely manner.

The cast consists of 4 female roles and 2 male roles.

Any questions can be sent to Dustin Page, dp822209 at ohio.edu<mailto:dp822209 at ohio.edu>.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!