[Phipsi-l] American Leadership Academy - Cabo San Lucas Spring Break

Ransom, Ronald rr287109 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 13 18:42:29 EST 2011

	Hey Guys,

We have just been informed that we are being offered 5 more seats for Cabo for spring break. If you are interested in attending, you need to be able to register and purchase your plane ticket within the next 7 days. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to attend a Phi Psi conference, meet Phi Psi alumni and others, along with having a great spring break. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP. Those who have not attended will have priority. Nonetheless, anyone who is interested should reply. Look forward to hearing from you!

Ron