[Phipsi-l] red malibu

Hunter Smith hs175608 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 11 12:40:49 EST 2011

Dear brothers,
	There has been a red chevy malibu parked in our lot as of lately. If this is one of your cars please let Ron or I know. If not that car needs to be moved ASAP. OUR LOT IS A CLOSED LOT! There are brothers without parking spots because our lot is full.  Short term parking is acceptable by letting Ron know in advance for a weekend or something like that. BUT PARKING HERE FULL TIME IS NOT. So if you know who owns the car please have them move it and not to park here again.

Hunter Smith
Phi Kappa Psi
President
Email: hs175608 at ohio.edu