[Phipsi-l] Formal

Olney, Harold ho402206 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 25 17:35:12 EST 2011

Brothers,

The official leave time tomorrow for formal is at 2:15 PM. Please be at the house by 2 pm. I have made sure their is enough cars for everyone so if you don't know who your driving with yet we will figure that out tomorrow at the house. Or just feel free to ask a brother you know who is already driving. Please offer to help out with gas if you are not a driver, since they are being nice enough to drive you to the event.

IDs:

EVERYONE MUST BRING THEIR IDs. So if you forget everything I say just remember to bring YOU AND YOUR DATES IDs.

Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel

  *   50 North 3rd Street
  *   Columbus, Ohio 43215 USA

Here is a mapquest link. Please print it out if you feel you will have trouble finding it.

http://mapq.st/ejTPsO

VALET PARKING:

The Reinassance only has valet parking, so all you do is just drive up to the valet and tell them your with Phi Kappa Psi and the parking will be free for you. If not their going to charge you so please remember them.

FORMAL:

The Formal offically starts at 7 PM. Dinner will start at 7:30 PM. I want everyone to meet in the ballroom at 7 so we can all have a couple group photos with the photographer. After we take pictures it is fair game to eat and do whatever you please.

Remember, do not bring alcohol into the banquet room. Just keep it upstairs, there will be a police officer in the banquet room. Please tell your dates this too, you are responsible for them, take care of them.

TEXTING:

I have put everyone who is going to formal on a mass text group so I will be sending messages out throughout the night.

Please text or call me anytime during the event if there is a problem/questions and I will help you out.

See you all here tomorrow at 2 PM.!

Harry